Watch the short documentary of the world tour A HUMAN ODYSSEY:
« 12 Steps to reconnect to your heroic self »
Change yourself, change the world
What’s the key ?
List of the 12 Steps :
1. Discover other cultures (South America)
2. Enable children to dream (Mines of Bolivia)
3. Observe the process of evolution (The Galapagos Islands)
4. Open up to spiritual paths (Guatemala)
5. Free your inner artistic soul (Mexico)
6. Celebrate your feelings (Thailand)
7. Build homes and villages (Philippines)
8. Challenge your beliefs (Iran)
9. Contemplate the harmony of nature (Tanzania)
10. Overcome your own limits (Mount Kilimandjaro)
11. Pursue the quest of icons (South Africa)
12. Share the beauty of the world (Paris & New York)
If the key to changing the world was changing yourself, what would you recommend ?
If the key to your personal happiness was our collective well-being, what would you recommend ?
12 humans steps for us to live together
Add all the steps you can think of in the comments space below !
Go to the 100 Steps Debate on Quora !
For more on the World Tour : Check out all the VIDEOS and all the PHOTOS
Fill out the Wall of Poetic Dreams with your own quotes and subscribe to the Newsletter.
Author : Vincent Avanzi is a Chief Poetic Officer, inspirational Speaker and founder of La Plume Du Futur (The Ink of the Future). After graduating from ESCP in Paris and working at Microsoft as a global account manager, he went on to do a world tour called « A Human Odyssey: The 12 steps to reconnect to your heroic self ». The goal was to see how to change your self in order to change the world.
With a life passion for poetry and a life mission to poetize our society, he now gives conferences to companies and entrepreneurs throughout the world on “corporate poetry” to unleash the human potential, develop happiness at work and reveal collective intelligence. He also performs poetic recaps in all kinds of public events to inspire as an opening or closing capture aiming at the art of living together. Poetry is a positive and optimistic momentum towards the future and a revelation tool to write possible horizons for the world(s) of tomorrow.
Author of 4 books, Sur la Route de Soi, La Poésie de la Vie, Edendorado and Le Bien-Etre Plan des Entrepreneurs, he furthermore facilitates keynotes and round-tables as a Poetic Master of Ceremony. Finally, co-founder of the first Corporate Happiness University in France and practioner of Positive Psychology, he writes articles for the business newspaper Les Echos.
For any request, please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catégories :A la Une, International A.H.O., Tour du Monde, Vidéos Tour du Monde
For our limited human mind, I’ve read our mind can only keep up to 6 or 7 items at a time, so 100 steps is hard to follow :
So, for my own sake, I came up with only three goals for my own life (which I think are valid for everyone):
1. Improve yourself: read, learn, travel, meditate, exercise, talk to other people, love, do something different everyday. Try new things. Smell the air, FEEL.
2. Improve the world: Keep doing something for the others. Give, help, build, protect, teach, support. Be good with others. If you can change something so this becomes better, do it. Be passionate about a project that will deliver good for man kind. Sacrifice for the others. Don’t impose your ideas to others: help them become reasonable.
3. Enjoy doing the first two. Have fun, laugh, party, smile. Enjoy every aspect of your life, even those sad ones. If a dear person dies, remember the happy times you spent with that person, and try to spend more time now with those you love. Enjoy your work. Be happy.
I think that if everyone followed these steps, the world would be a better place where we could all live well together.
who is the name of the guy who made the videos
Hello, my name is Vincent, did you enjoy it ?
Happiness infography around the world : http://www.businessinsider.com/world-happiness-levels-2014-12
One step could be to consider that « happiness is the highest level of success »…