Watch the short documentary of the world tour A HUMAN ODYSSEY:
« 12 Steps to reconnect to your heroic self »
Change yourself, change the world
What’s the key ?
List of the 12 Steps :
1. Discover other cultures (South America)
2. Enable children to dream (Mines of Bolivia)
3. Observe the process of evolution (The Galapagos Islands)
4. Open up to spiritual paths (Guatemala)
5. Free your inner artistic soul (Mexico)
6. Celebrate your feelings (Thailand)
7. Build homes and villages (Philippines)
8. Challenge your beliefs (Iran)
9. Contemplate the harmony of nature (Tanzania)
10. Overcome your own limits (Mount Kilimandjaro)
11. Pursue the quest of icons (South Africa)
12. Share the beauty of the world (Paris & New York)
If the key to changing the world was changing yourself, what would you recommend ?
If the key to your personal happiness was our collective well-being, what would you recommend ?
12 humans steps for us to live together
Add all the steps you can think of in the comments space below !
Go to the 100 Steps Debate on Quora !
Author : Vincent Avanzi is a Chief Poetic Officer, inspirational Speaker and founder of La Plume Du Futur (The Ink of the Future). After graduating from ESCP in Paris and working at Microsoft as a global account manager, he went on to do a world tour called « A Human Odyssey: The 12 steps to reconnect to your heroic self ». The goal was to see how to change your self in order to change the world.
With a life passion for poetry and a life mission to poetize our society, he now gives conferences to companies and entrepreneurs throughout the world on “corporate poetry” to unleash the human potential, develop happiness at work and reveal collective intelligence. He also performs poetic recaps in all kinds of public events to inspire as an opening or closing capture aiming at the art of living together. Poetry is a positive and optimistic momentum towards the future and a revelation tool to write possible horizons for the world(s) of tomorrow.
Author of 4 books, Sur la Route de Soi, La Poésie de la Vie, Edendorado and Le Bien-Etre Plan des Entrepreneurs, he furthermore facilitates keynotes and round-tables as a Poetic Master of Ceremony. Finally, co-founder of the first Corporate Happiness University in France and practioner of Positive Psychology, he writes articles for the business newspaper Les Echos.
For any request, please contact the author at email@example.com.